- New Brunswick Public Health reported two new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- The province health department has released a five-year action plan aiming to address the increased demand for addiction and mental health services.
- The RCMP is turning to the public for help after a shooting incident on the Acadian Peninsula.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions in New Brunswick, the Maritime Junior Hockey League has postponed five more games this weekend.
- New Brunswick’s auditor general is warning of a nursing home crisis if the government doesn’t address its shortage of spaces.
- A new report from Canada’s prison ombudsman says the number of COVID-19 cases at federal jails more than doubled in the second wave.
- And according to health regulators in the United States, Johnson and Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective