- New Brunswick reported 35 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday.
- The First Nations Advisory Council calls for action by the province in a report looking at Youth Suicide Prevention and Mental health.
- The RCMP has arrested a 37-year-old Kingsclear First Nation Man wanted in connection to a suspicious death.
- A former interim leader of the New Brunswick NDP has been named the party’s permanent leader.
- The City of Fredericton will observe the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation as a municipal holiday.
- The province unveiled designs for the new Fredericton courthouse on Tuesday.
- It’s the time of year when a particular cookie does more than just taste good.
- And families, cell phones and healthcare were top of mind for the federal party leaders Tuesday.