- Students are back in classrooms after a two-week strike forced 20,000 workers off the job.
- Public Health reported 65 new cases of COVID-19 and a single death Sunday.
- A man faces several charges after a shooting on Mountain Road in Moncton.
- The inquest into the death of Chantel Moore has been pushed to late February.
- New Brunswick will establish a new task force to develop a better health plan.
- The Fredericton Red Wings bested the Grand Falls Rapids 4-2 on Sunday.
- Astronomers say New Brunswickers could see more of the Northern Lights in the next few years.
- And Canada could authorize Pfizer’s COVID vaccine for kids 5-11 in one to two weeks.