- For the first time since Dec. 20, New Brunswick Public Health reported no new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- New Brunswick’s auditor general says NB Power needs to make its $4.9 billion debt reduction a priority.
- An 81-year old woman has succumbed to her injuries after a two-vehicle crash in Havelock on Feb. 11.
- Government is increasing minimum wage by a nickel in New Brunswick on April 1st.
- A storm that quickly rolled through the province yesterday brought a considerable amount of snow to parts of southern New Brunswick.
- The Ford Motor Company is recalling around 8,800 vehicles in Canada after it lost track of older Takata airbags that can explode and hurl shrapnel.
- And Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and U.S. President Joe Biden are promising a new tone in Canada-U.S. relations to help tackle issues like post-pandemic recovery.