- New Brunswick Public Health reported three new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- The provincial government has released its results for the 2020-21 fiscal year.
- A Riverview woman is calling for an apology after her mother was kicked out of a hospital just after Christmas for holding her father’s hand.
- Fredericton Mayor Mike O’Brien is looking for a second term as Mayor.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, the Maritime Junior Hockey League is postponing six more games in the Eastlink North division this week.
- The tradition of Rolling Up the Rim of a Tim Hortons cup is being retired as the annual contest goes digital.
- And a long-promised federal gun buyback program is now being revealed after Ottawa announced a ban on more than 1,500 assault-style weapons last Spring.