- New Brunswick Public Health reported another death related to COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- The province’s latest report on poverty reduction showed promising signs for New Brunswick.
- The RCMP is looking to identify other potential victims in connection to two incidents of child luring after a man was arrested last month in Oromocto.
- With the financial impacts of COVID-19, Canadians between 55 and 75 are taking time to consider how they spend, save and invest, according to RBC Insurance.
- An ice carving by a southern New Brunswick sculptor has placed third in a national competition through Heritage Canada.
- And Ottawa is not ready to open the Canada-US border after extending its closure to March 21, making it a full year of travel restrictions.