- New Brunswick Public Health reported the province’s latest death from the COVID-19 pandemic yesterday.
- Green Party Leader David Coon is calling for a public inquiry into how New Brunswick emergency rooms handle suicidal youth.
- The RCMP is turning to the public for help locating a missing Riverview man.
- The City of Fredericton is accepting nominations for the 2021 Unsung Community Hero Awards.
- Rapper Classified and singer-songwriter Rose Cousins lead the list of nominees for the 2021 East Coast Music Awards.
- The Child Death Review Committee has released its findings in the deaths of two boys whose families were receiving services from Social Development.
- And a new poll suggests most Canadians believe Ottawa will follow through on its plan to have enough COVID-19 vaccines for all citizens by September.