- New Brunswick Public Health reported five new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- The province will issue a new Class 1 air quality approval for the Irving Paper Ltd. Bayside Drive mill in Saint John.
- The Fredericton Police Force has seized a pound of crystal meth as part of an ongoing investigation.
- Fuel and heating prices are all slightly higher after the Energy and Utilities Board made its weekly price reset Wednesday night.
- The Maritime Junior Hockey League cancelled six more games in the Eastlink North division due to COVID rules in New Brunswick.
- The province’s human rights commission is accepting nominations for the 33rd New Brunswick Human Rights Award and Youth Human Rights Award.
- And Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is “optimistic” his government’s timeline to vaccinate Canadians for COVID-19 can be sped up as more shots are approved.