- New Brunswick Public Health reported 30 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- Indigenous leaders in New Brunswick say the province’s plan to address systemic racism was put together with no consultation.
- A 39-year-old woman has been charged with two counts of impaired driving causing death after a two-vehicle crash in Strathadam last summer.
- The Energy and Utilities Board has lowered the price of gas in New Brunswick for the first time since Dec. 10.
- The influenza season has been virtually non-existent in New Brunswick this year thanks to the pandemic and a bigger demand for flu shots.
- A cornerstone in the history of the Sobey’s grocery chain franchise has died.
- And Environment Canada says rain, freezing rain and snow are headed to New Brunswick today.