- It was Farm Workers Day, so we revisited an interview from 2013 with Lucia Stephen of ACORN about their program to grow more farmers. Don’t plant them too deep!
- We also heard from Shawn William Clarke, who was touring the Maritimes back in 2018.
- The province announced four new cases of COVID-19 in Zone Five yesterday. The individual from Zone One is a temporary foreign worker who tested positive after isolating for ten days.
- St. Thomas University announced yesterday it will deliver its courses online for the fall semester.
- Caraquet RCMP is investigating suspicious fires along a bike path in Saint Simon.
- John Richard from University of New Brunswick said recent decisions to cancel competitions have left people with many questions.
- The 2021 Canada Summer Games is over a year away, but the province hopes 15 new volunteers will serve as staff for Team NB.
- On Monday, Hampton MLA Gary Crossman called on the legislature to bring fibreoptic internet to isolated rural areas of his riding.
- And a new study from Restaurants Canada shows six out of ten are still losing money