- New Brunswick reported 22 new cases of COVID-19 and three deaths on Monday.
- Government officials have a new management plan for Shediac Bay’s watershed.
- A 33-year old Penobsquis man faces charges for attempting to break into a Scoudouc business last week.
- A New Brunswick seafood producer has been honoured as one of the field’s top innovators this year.
- The University of New Brunswick is partnering with a port city newcomers hub to develop work skills.
- An American advocacy group says North Atlantic right whales are at their lowest numbers in nearly 20 years.
- A St. Andrews market focusing on sustainability will be held in early December.
- And a basketball player and community leader has been denied permanent residency in Canada.