- New Brunswick reported 60 new cases of COVID-19 and one death on Wednesday.
- The president of CUPE New Brunswick says Premier Blaine Higgs has asked for a meeting.
- The Provincial government introduced multiple new legislation today.
- Two men are charged after a Perth-Andover shooting and vehicle theft last week.
- The leader of New Brunswick’s Green Party amplifies calls to end glyphosate spraying.
- Drivers will pay a little less at the pump this week.
- Students could get to do some modelling for the University of New Brunswick.
- And a British Columbian mayor faces backlash after sharing misleading residential school information on Facebook.