This week on Where Monsters Dwell we welcome the original “Jason Voorhees”, Steve Dash, to the Monster Cave. What’s that you say? “Steve Dash wasn’t the original Jason Voorhees? It was Warrington Gillette.” To that I say, “Shut your face.”
OK, so you may be 15% right, but the other 85% is all Dash.
What the hell am I talking about you say? Tune in to Where Monsters Dwell this Wednesday night as we uncover the truth about who was really the first “Jason”
Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go smoke drugs and have sex in the forest. Nothing bad can come from that, right?
As always, we welcome you to participate in the show. You can post any questions or comments you may have in our Facebook group or call us at 506-452-6056.
WMD gets it’s pop culture news from SciFi Mafia.
Help Support the Monsters by purchasing some of our swag:.