- After nine days in a row with no new cases of COVID-19, New Brunswick reported seven new cases yesterday.
- New Brunswick hospitals and health care facilities can now welcome more visitors once again.
- A former Fredericton petting zoo owner is facing charges after a sexual exploitation investigation.
- Horizon Health has opened a new nurse practitioner clinic in Fredericton.
- The Official Languages Commissioner has presented her recommendations for the review of the Official Languages Act.
- Sexual Violence New Brunswick says its support line has been reduced to a 15-hour per day service.
- The Lifesaving Society says the number of drownings in the Maritimes continues to trend up.
- And a group of frustrated U.S. legislators are asking the White House and Ottawa to reopen the border to fully vaccinated travellers.