- New Brunswick Public Health reported its latest death related to the COVID-19 pandemic yesterday afternoon.
- Environment Canada is calling for 15 to 25 cm of snow and ice pellets to fall in New Brunswick today.
- A snowmobile crash has claimed the life of a 48-year-old Fredericton man.
- New Brunswick’s opposition is calling for virtual legislative sessions after three Liberal members from Edmundston were absent Friday because of COVID-19.
- Experts say the pandemic’s second wave has not stopped the rising tide of domestic violence reports.
- If New Brunswickers are missing the taste of Ganong’s classic mints, they’re in luck because they’ll be available for the first time in years.
- And Prime Minister Trudeau says COVID-19 vaccine deliveries will speed up in the coming weeks, with four million doses of the Pfizer vaccine expected by April.