- New Brunswick Public Health reported seven new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- New Brunswick’s Green leader says the public should have been notified sooner about a growing number of people with an unknown brain syndrome.
- The RCMP says officers have arrested two people after a report of mischief and theft in Chamcook.
- Motorists have reported an increase in the number of deer sightings lately.
- Fredericton city council voted against funding part of the John Howard Society’s housing project at the City Motel.
- Premier Blaine Higgs says he was caught off guard after he learned of Nova Scotia’s plan to lift New Brunswickers’ border restrictions.
- And we now know when the liberal government will deliver its next federal budget