- New Brunswick Public Health reported six new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- The Pabineau First Nation says it’s disappointed the province didn’t consult with Indigenous peoples about a plan to address systemic racism.
- Fredericton Police say two men were arrested after a traffic stop on the Northside on Wednesday.
- New Brunswick’s Emergency Measures Organization is warning of the potential for ice jams and flooding.
- A researcher from the Public Health Agency of Canada says a potential cause for New Brunswick’s mysterious neurological syndrome could be the environment.
- Fredericton council voted Friday night to give out funding for a housing project, reversing a decision it made four days earlier.
- And contagious COVID variants are raising alarms as Ottawa releases its latest pandemic predictions.