- New Brunswick Public Health reported 14 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- Elections New Brunswick says residents can expect priority mail-in ballots and online portals for this spring’s municipal race.
- A 56-year-old man is expected to face charges after police received a complaint about him doing door-to-door in Balmoral with a machete.
- The government has introduced a new, limited-entry wild turkey hunting season to run between May 10 and May 22.
- A New Brunswick community needs your help to show the rest of the country that it’s all about hockey.
- A terminal expansion at the Fredericton Airport has finished under budget and four months ahead of schedule.
- And Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canadians need to hold on “a little longer” as he expects more COVID-19 vaccines to arrive this spring