- The provincial COVID-19 dashboard says more than 84 per cent of New Brunswickers have both doses of a vaccine.
- Police have issued an AMBER alert for a missing Quebec toddler in Northern New Brunswick.
- A fishing boat registered to the Saint Mary’s First Nation was seized over the weekend.
- The province is planning on cultivating blueberry fields in the northeast of the province.
- Police say they have discovered the vehicle connected to the disappearance of a 76-year-old Musquash man.
- Drivers will pay more at the pump this week.
- A worker was injured at the Fredericton landfill when a thrown-out battery exploded.
- And around 1,250 Canadians are still in Afghanistan.