- New Brunswick Public Health asks all adults to book an appointment for their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Two people were arrested after police uncovered drugs and weapons in a Moncton apartment last Thursday.
- The University of New Brunswick announced the winners of its Currie Scholarships yesterday.
- The Montreal Canadiens outscored the Toronto Maple Leafs 3-1 last night at the Scotiabank Arena.
- Small businesses impacted by COVID-19 can now receive more support from the provincial government.
- King and Queen Streets is closed for infrastructure work until September.
- June 1st will now be designated as Intergenerational Day in New Brunswick.
- And flags at provincial and federal buildings were lowered yesterday to honour the 215 Indigenous children found in Kamloops last week.