- For the first time since late March, New Brunswick’s number of active COVID-19 cases has fallen below 100.
- The family of Chantel Moore will file a wrongful death claim against the City of Edmundston and the officer who killed her last year.
- Meanwhile, two men are charged with the death of 38-year old Jamie Leard.
- Many students have been sent home from school due to heat warnings, but that’s not the case for teachers.
- Students attending college or university this fall can now apply for student loans.
- A new survey says most Canadians agree that churches that ran residential schools should be held responsible for the abuse children faced.
- Tickets for the Area 506 festival have nearly sold out less than a week after sales began.
- And all federal parties are calling on Ottawa to drop legal battles against a pair of rulings involving First Nations children.