- New Brunswick breathed a sigh of relief yesterday after seeing no new cases of COVID-19.
- The New Brunswick government has launched a new program for low-income families.
- Police are asking for the public’s help identifying two suspects after catalytic converters were stolen in Paquetville.
- The third hurricane of the season will only brush the Maritimes later this week.
- People visiting the Oromocto Hospital’s emergency room after 4 p.m. could now be turned away.
- The Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival is returning to Fredericton later this summer.
- A new Fredericton not-for-profit is looking to help kids hook their first catch.
- And Canada is close to easing travel rules for fully vaccinated people.