- The province says just under 65 per cent of New Brunswickers are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- The federal Greens have chosen a new representative for Fredericton.
- Police say they won’t release the results of an aerial search for a missing Bathurst teen for the time being.
- Pediatricians are sounding the alarm about a possible spike in respiratory illnesses amongst children this summer.
- St. Thomas University says some students might not get into the dorms they initially applied for.
- A group of young Atlantic Canadian business owners will be heading to Italy this fall, virtually.
- The federal and provincial governments are investing $362,000 to help Atlantic Ballet Atlantique Canada’s Ballet by the ocean program.
- And a pair of Canadian martial artists gave historic Judo performances to start the summer Olympics this week.