- New Brunswick reported 98 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday.
- Health facilities across the Province are going on “red alert” in response to rising COVID infections.
- Competitions will take place to find New Brunswick’s next Ombud and Child, Youth and Seniors’ Advocate.
- Atlantic Lottery announced the amount of money they raked in during the past fiscal year.
- Investigators are looking into a blaze that damaged a Saint John elementary school over the weekend.
- A Route 105 culvert that created an environmental emergency will be fixed next week.
- A new state-of-the-art technology security lab has opened at the University of New Brunswick.
- And one of Canada’s fastest growing invasive species has broken into an Alberta national park.