- Public Health reported 58 new cases of COVID-19 and three deaths on Sunday.
- The province has ordered government employees to stop making Indigenous land acknowledgments.
- A man faces weapons charges after a police standoff late last week.
- A New Brunswick pastor is in hot water after public health says he broke COVID-19 orders.
- The City of Fredericton’s annual Fall Leaf Pickup will take place from Oct. 25 to Oct. 30.
- Mount Allison University is introducing a Bachelor of Arts and Science in Interdisciplinary Health Studies.
- Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada has some advice for those wanting to save some cash this fall.
- And Ottawa says Canadians still need to be cautious as the American Border reopens.