- New Brunswick reported 69 new cases of COVID-19 and two deaths on Thursday.
- Strike action from CUPE New Brunswick is imminent as the province stops mediated negotiations.
- The Coroner’s office ruled out criminality after police found a body near Mayfield on Saturday.
- A veteran politician has thrown his hat in the ring for the New Brunswick Liberal Party.
- NB Power joins forces with Malta Inc. to create New Brunswick’s first long-duration energy storage facility.
- New Brunswick’s summer travel rebate program wraps up at the end of the month.
- Kids in the Capital city will get to see the Man in Red again this year.
- And Ottawa says privately sponsored North Koreans coming to Canada will face health and security screening.