- Public Health reported 32 new cases of COVID-19 and one death on Sunday.
- CUPE New Brunswick rolls into day four of its strike against the province.
- The New Brunswick RCMP has recovered a body after a vehicle rolled into the Kennebecasis River on Saturday.
- The Collège Communautaire of New Brunswick has unveiled its strategic plan for the next five years.
- New Brunswick’s Green Party is calling on the province to take urgent action on fossil fuels.
- Moncton’s Avenir Centre plans to host its first concert for the first time in well over a year.
- You may notice some of your pocket change has a bit more colour these days.
- And senators will have to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to set foot in the Senate.