- New Brunswick reported 31 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday.
- The Higgs government has cancelled today’s planned Provincial throne speech.
- New Brunswick hunters can add more safety clothing to their wardrobes this season.
- New Brunswick has stopped its “birth alert” practice after more than a decade.
- A Saint John police officer has been kicked from the force after a seven-month investigation.
- Several New Brunswick university athletes made names for themselves this week.
- There will be some new members sitting around UNB’s next Board of Governors meeting.
- And the head of the NHL facing backlash after its response to sexual abuse allegations.