- Public Health announced 118 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday.
- New Brunswick’s Liberal Party chooses its next leader this August.
- A jury finds Robby Polchies guilty of first-degree murder.
- Canada’s DFO removes 739 tonnes of ‘ghost gear’ on both coasts.
- Statistics Canada says New Brunswick added 1,000 jobs in November.
- A Fredericton Red Wings player tests positive for COVID-19.
- The Christmas gifts you’re planning to buy might not be in stock.
- And Canada recommends COVID boosters for those 50 and older.