- New Brunswick’s police watchdog says two RCMP officers who killed a man carrying a knife late last year won’t be charged.
- The province is launching new child welfare legislation to better look after kids and families.
- A GoFundMe campaign has been started to help out the staff of three Fredericton restaurants that were damaged by fire last week.
- The world’s largest seafood business conference is set to take place in Saint John next year.
- Police say that a 39-year old Cornhill man who disappeared last week has been found dead.
- Seven New Brunswickers and teaching groups have won the National Inclusive Education Award.
- The province is celebrating after reaching multiple goals listed in a recent food production initiative.
- And the national chief of the Assembly of First Nations says that the Queen must apologize for her government’s failure to honour treaties.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More