- New Brunswick reported 46 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday.
- Police looking into a possible weapons complaint on the north side.
- A group of New Brunswick Anglophone schools will start new French programs.
- Belledune’s coal-fired power station won’t operate past 2030.
- The province aims to create new workplace-wellness strategies for healthcare.
- Nominations are open for St. Thomas University’s Fall 2021 International Student Leadership Award.
- Parts of the province were issued special weather statements after a winter storm.
- And an Indigenous Chief from Alberta wants the Catholic Church to apologize for its role in residential schools.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More