- New Brunswick reported 93 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday.
- A Miramichi Timberwolves player tests positive for COVID-19.
- New Brunswick nurses hit ballot boxes today to decide on strike action.
- A city advocacy group asks the province to clarify its municipal reforms.
- Police arrested a 19-year old Quebecois man in Perth Andover last weekend.
- Drivers pay a little more at the pump this week after yesterday’s drop.
- People attending St. Thomas University get the chance to relax next week.
- An Ojibway and Dakota community reaches a deal with Ottawa after a land dispute.