The first official Overtime of the Summer! On the Docket:
- We keeps tabs on Denis Shapovalov’s 2nd Round French Open Game
- We talk about Gareth Bale, the 100 Million Dollar “Man”. (Man here meaning Substitute)
- We take some time to break down how insane Gareth Bale’s contract is. (It’s… a number)
- We chat about the World Cup a bit too. (Correction: Longest drought since last World Cup win is England 1966)
- If you were an NBA Team President, would you attack people on Twitter anonymously?… Someone did.
- We talk about the NBA Finals and how outmatched it seems like Cleveland is. Also the Dwayne Casey firing is still duuuuumb.
- The Vegas pregame shows have been nuts.
- Correct that, this Stanley Cup Playoffs has been bananas.
- The Stanley Cup Playoffs are fun to talk about.
See you guys next week!