- Public Health announced two deaths and 95 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday.
- Wolastoqey land claims dominated yesterday’s question period.
- Fredericton police investigating a report of gunshots in the Main Street area.
- The Higgs’ government increasing minimum wage by $2 per hour next year.
- The province extends the discharge notice period for nursing home residents.
- A STU Tommies volleyball player is November’s Player of the Month.
- You might have trouble finding a good turkey for the holidays.
- And Ottawa passes a Liberal government bill to ban conversion therapy.