- The province says a little more than 43 per cent of New Brunswickers have both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Health officials told reporters nearly one thousand doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine will be destroyed.
- A 47-year-old Lakeville man was convicted of child pornography charges last month.
- Drivers will pay a little more for gasoline this week.
- A research lab studying how to prevent the spread of illnesses hopes to better prepare the province for future outbreaks.
- A smudging ceremony held in Bathurst honoured an Elder from the Pabineau First Nation.
- A Fredericton tech company has secured $1 million in the form of a SEED investment.
- And a new environmental advisory panel is facing controversy from the official opposition.