- New Brunswick is getting close to having half of its population fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Researchers are still working to figure out the cause of a mystery neurological illness.
- Fredericton Police have seized drugs and a weapon after a Northside traffic stop on Tuesday.
- New Brunswickers who buy or lease new or used electric vehicles are now eligible for a rebate.
- Horizon Health says it has fired an employee at the Charlotte County Hospital for a “significant privacy breach.”
- The Fredericton Playhouse is temporarily closed to secure asbestos in the fly tower.
- The Maritime Junior Hockey League says the Campbellton Tigers is the winner of this year’s Roger Meek Executive of the Year Award.
- And Jody Wilson-Raybould won’t be running in the next federal election once it’s decided.