- More than 50 per cent of New Brunswickers are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A jury has made four recommendations to improve sawmill safety after the death of a sawmill worker in 2016.
- Three people were injured after a weapons incident in downtown Fredericton yesterday.
- New Brunswick saw a slight increase in its unemployment rate last month.
- Smoke’s Poutinerie will open its second New Brunswick location in Moncton.
- Canadian Blood Services is looking for blood donors after facing a couple of challenges this summer.
- RoseAnne Archibald will serve as national chief of the Assembly of First Nations.
- And Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer says the latest COVID-19 variant has popped up in small numbers.