- Chief Medical Health Officer Dr. Jennifer Russell says for the province’s COVID restrictions to loosen, we must get more needles in arms.
- The provincial government has cut the wait time for knee and hip replacements by half.
- The Codiac RCMP is asking for the public’s help to locate a 15-year-old girl from Moncton.
- Fire crews rescued an injured man at Cochrane Lane Cliffs near Welsford yesterday.
- Drivers will pay a little more for this gasoline this week.
- At least 15 recounts are underway across New Brunswick after last week’s municipal election.
- Saint John’s City Council will begin its meetings with a reading of an Indigenous land acknowledgment.
- And with the Garrison Night Market not going ahead this year, the Saint John Night Market will set up its stalls on the tenth.