- Public Health reported 68 cases of COVID-19 and two deaths on Tuesday.
- A coroner’s inquest into the death of Rodney Levi officially began yesterday.
- The search for a boater who fell overboard in the Saint John River last week has come to a tragic end.
- Horizon Health officials say some residents have tried to find documents that falsely indicate their vaccination status.
- A new chief provincial court judge has been appointed in New Brunswick.
- Creating a collaborative approach between healthcare systems was a focus point for the region’s Premiers Tuesday.
- A pair of first-year soccer players are the UNB REDS Papa John’s Athletes of the Week.
- And Elections Canada says voter turnout for this year’s election wasn’t different than usual.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More