- New Brunswick reported 75 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday.
- Audio from the fatal shooting of an Indigenous man by police was played during a coroner’s inquest yesterday.
- False alarms will be ringing throughout Point Lepreau during a meltdown exercise later this week.
- The province’s police officers have a new watchdog to keep them in check.
- New Brunswick’s Official Opposition is urging the Tories to hand out COVID-19 rapid-testing kits to classrooms.
- Police say a 23-year-old man from Shediac has died after a car crash late Sunday.
- Saint John entrepreneurs will have the chance to sharpen their skills later this fall.
- And another former NHL player is backing up claims the League turned a blind eye towards painkillers handed out by teams.