- New Brunswick reported 116 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday.
- New Brunswick’s Regional Health Authorities are putting hospital visits on hold.
- Jurors from the coroner’s inquest into the death of Rodney Levi have begun deliberations.
- All of CUPE New Brunswick says they won’t hit the picket lines until later this month.
- A new survey says supply chain issues and adverse weather conditions drive up food prices and change how Canadians shop.
- A defenceman for the Fredericton Red Wings has been named a Player of The Week in the Maritime Junior Hockey League.
- And Ottawa says federal employees and anyone boarding a plane or train must be fully vaxxed by November.