- New Brunswick reported 53 new cases of COVID-19 and a single death on Monday.
- Rapid COVID tests are now being offered by the province for free.
- Six Wolastoqey Chiefs are asking for an anti-racism official to confront the province’s ban on land acknowledgements.
- Atlantic Canadian Energy producers are coming together to create clean hydrogen.
- This year’s Anne Marie Mackinnon Educational Leadership Award has been given to Dr. Magdalene Normandeau.
- The Plain Site Theatre Festival is calling on LGBTQ playwrights to submit their work.
- A New Maryland man who violated COVID mask mandates denies causing a public disturbance.
- And a four-thousand-year-old knife found at Parliament Hill will be returned to the Algonquin nations.