- Health officials reported 50 new cases of COVID-19 and three deaths on Tuesday.
- The province’s two health networks are asking for designated support persons to be fully vaxxed by Nov. 19.
- A member of the Hells Angels faces jail time for cocaine trafficking.
- After years of fighting, cystic fibrosis patients are closer to better access to a life-changing drug.
- Base Gagetown warning locals of excessive noise over the next couple of weeks.
- A new study from Britain shows two New Brunswick cities are the safest places to ride out a Zombie apocalypse.
- A Fredericton-born ice skater now ties his blades down under.
- And Pfizer asking Health Canada to approve its COVID vaccine for children aged five to 11.