- Health officials confirmed 21 new cases of COVID-19 and 89 recoveries on Wednesday.
- The Opposition continues to ask for answers surrounding the mystery brain illness.
- Fredericton police are warning residents about possible scams.
- New Brunswick recognized National Foster Family Week and the ongoing commitment to give kids a safe and stable home.
- Communities near southern parts of CFB Gagetown could hear increased artillery fire on Wednesday.
- You’ll get to pick poppies up from the Royal Canadian Legion by this Friday.
- Many kids could find fewer doors open when they go trick-or-treating this year.
- And Prime Minister Justin Trudeau named two New Brunswick Members of Parliament to his new cabinet.