- New Brunswick reported 57 new cases of COVID-19 and a single death on Wednesday.
- More than 22,000 New Brunswick workers say they will walk off their jobs.
- Experts still trying to figure out the cause behind the mysterious brain disease.
- A woman died earlier this week after a mini-home fire near Miramichi.
- Drivers will pay a little less for gas this week.
- Containers have been flowing smoothly through Port Saint John so far this year.
- A provincial language office has sent out their report covering a 12-month period.
- And a Métis woman is calling out a Winnipeg hospital after she was told to leave while seeking help.