- New Brunswick reported 82 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday.
- A provincial welfare agency released its annual data on child rights.
- Police say AMBER Alerts allowed them to find a woman and two kids this week.
- A north-shore hockey team inked a new deal to stay in the region.
- Drivers will pay a little more at the pump this week.
- The University of New Brunswick opened a new facility for prosthetic research.
- A new poll shows Canadians are having a tough time with holiday shopping.
- And British Columbia declared a state of emergency after historic flooding.