- Circuit breakers in the Moncton and Miramichi areas end tonight.
- New Brunswick slashes the number of local governments entities.
- New Brunswick’s police commission found no wrongdoing in the death of a 26-year-old Indigenous woman.
- Soldiers assisting Iqaluit’s water crisis will stay until December.
- There are no injuries after a fire broke out on the HMCS Fredericton.
- A New Brunswick trail is one of the world’s top travel destinations.
- New Brunswick seeks help with issues around cell phone service.
- Health Canada looks to approve Moderna’s COVID vaccine for kids.