- New Brunswick Public Health reported seven new cases of COVID-19 yesterday afternoon.
- The former chief of a New Brunswick First Nation says she’s concerned the crab fishing season started too early this year after a boat sank off Cape Breton’s coast.
- The RCMP is asking the public for help to find a missing girl from Moncton.
- Gas will be more expensive for New Brunswickers this week after another price reset from the Energy and Utilities Board.
- Applications for the 2021 Low-Income Seniors’ Benefit are now available.
- The Court of Appeal has rejected Mount Allison University’s motion to stop a lawsuit by a professor who says they didn’t live up to hiring promises.
- And a Canadian scientist is getting an international award for revolutionizing treatments for type 2 diabetes, obesity and intestinal disorders
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More