- Public Health’s Drive for 75 is closing in as 74.6 per cent of eligible residents have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- After no apology from Premier Blaine Higgs, a former New Brunswick doctor is suing the province and the RCMP.
- The RCMP continue to search for a man believed to be responsible for a shots fired incident on Friday.
- The Higgs’ government says it has endorsed all 12 recommendations in a recent rental review.
- The first session of the new legislative assembly adjourned Friday with another 28 bills passed.
- The City of Fredericton is celebrating high school graduates with a light installation at the Bill Thorpe Walking Bridge.
- An east coast favourite is now the latest flavour for Covered Bridge Potato Chips.
- And a motion calling on Ottawa to recognize residential school genocide has fallen flat.