- New Brunswick reporting 45 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday.
- The province commits to divesting $36 million to the Climate Change Fund.
- A 56-year-old Fredericton woman is dead after a two-vehicle crash near Bathurst.
- A five-year pilot project next fall aims to prevent substance abuse in youth.
- The City of Fredericton taking ownership of the Lemont Building.
- New Brunswick’s 211 now connecting family, intimate partner and sexual violence victims with appropriate resources.
- Black Friday arrived with less fanfare than usual last week.
- And Canada puts a stop to travellers coming from South Africa until January.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More